I am in love with avocado recipes and Baked Avocado is one of my most popular blogs for this year.
I think an avocado is perfect for a light lunch. The creaminess of the avocado goes well with a lot of flavors and textures. This original recipe comes from Neringos Blogs, which is in Lithuanian, but I think Google Translate did a great job of translating the page if you're interested in checking it out.
This recipe takes less than five minutes to make and could not be easier to make.
Ingredients:
-1 ripe avocado
-1 ripe avocado
-1 tablespoon of soy sauce
-1 tablespoon lemon juice
-1 tablespoon lemon juice
-1.5-2 tablespoons olive oil
-freshly ground black pepper
-pinch of spicy smoked paprika
| Gather your ingredients. |
| Slice the avocado in half, peel it and slice the halves into pieces. |
| Mix together the soy sauce, lemon juice and oil, sprinkle with pepper and paprika. |
Overall this recipe was good, if you enjoy eating plain avocado this would be a good way to impart a little more flavor. I think the soy sauce and the paprika were the best part of the recipe. It's a subtle flavor though, the sauce and seasoning on the avocado is not strong at all. If I had leftover avocado and was looking to make something other than guacamole this is the recipe I would come back too.
No comments:
Post a Comment